Saturday, December 16, 2006

Got Milk?


Welcome to Tall Glass of Milk, the blog that aspires to provide content as good to the mind as milk is to the body. (It's also managed by a 6' 5'' white guy, me.) The primary reason for starting this blog is that I will be traveling to Sao Paulo, Brazil in exactly 11 days to sudy at Sao Paulo University next semester.

Growing up in Indiana my entire life, I'm sure I will encounter many new and interesting things while abroad. That's where this blog comes into play. In this space, I hope to document my experiences in Brazil, the things I find amusing, the things I find confusing, the things I can't even begin to imagine today.

If you feel so moved, let me know what you think about my musings. I'd love feedback.

1 comment:

la rubia said...

hey you. good idea, and even more props if you keep it up. i fully intended to have a blog, update photos, etc., while abroad, but it's never as easy when you actually get there. but i'm sure you're more dedicated than me! hope you see you before you leave. jessica.